Our women’s mountain bike coaching courses aim to take your riding to the next level. Based in the Surrey Hills, our coaching is always in small groups with a maximum number of six riders. The emphasis is on learning in a fun and relaxed environment where encouragement and motivation are high on the priority list.
The aim of the flow course is to give you the techniques required for smooth, confident riding & to be able to ride trail features regularly found on red to black graded mountain bike trails. At the end of your session we’ll give you an action plan to take home on how to continue to improve your mountain bike skills.
- Pumping for speed – how and where to pump so you can gain ‘free speed’ whilst maintaining a balanced and strong body position
- Line choice – choosing smooth and fast lines on the trail and learning the optimum speed to make trail features flow
- Control on steep descents – staying in balance and maximising traction at very slow speeds
- Manuals and wheel lifts – where, when and how to use them to your advantage on the trail
- Steps and safe drop-off techniques – total control in the trickiest of situations, at both high and low speed
- Focus and flow – analysis of a full trail including how and when to use core skills and speed techniques to make the trail flow
All of our full day mountain bike coaching courses include lunch, video feedback and 30 days support.