Become a smooth, confident rider, able to ride trail features regularly found on red to black graded mountain bike trails. At the end of the day, you’ll have a solid structure to your riding for long term development and improvement. You’ll get the essential tool kit and expert help to meet your own riding goals, by dedicating time to improving your technique through coaching.
- Pumping for speed – how and where to pump so you can gain ‘free speed’ whilst maintaining a balanced and strong body position
- Line choice – choosing smooth and fast lines on the trail and learning the optimum speed to make trail features flow
- Control on steep descents – staying in balance and maximising traction at very slow speeds
- Manuals and wheel lifts – where, when and how to use them to your advantage on the trail
- Steps and safe drop-off techniques – total control in the trickiest of situations, at both high and low speed
- Focus and flow – analysis of a full trail including how and when to use core skills and speed techniques to make the trail flow
Full day skills courses give you the chance to learn the techniques, session sections and ride with your coach; applying your new and improved skills to the trail whilst receiving constant feedback. All of our full day mountain bike coaching courses include, video feedback and 30 days support.
Based at Queen Elizabeth Country Park in Hampshire, our coaching is always done in small groups with a maximum number of four riders.