Our all inclusive North Wales mountain bike weekend offers an opportunity to dedicate some time to improve your riding technique and push your ability under the watchful eye of a coach. Leave your maps behind and enjoy the views as our local guide takes you off grid and out into the mountains in search for the best singletrack.
We deliver the most amazing riding, the best accommodation, delicious food, total relaxation and serious fun! In our humble opinion.
Day 1 is about nailing that technique and improving your riding. Anyone who has the drive to improve their performance and is open to advice can benefit from coaching. During day one our expert coaches will take you through workshops to help increase your speed and efficiency on the trail.
Technique workshops in:
- Pumping for speed – how and where to pump so you can gain ‘free speed’ whilst maintaining a balanced and strong body position
- Line choice – choosing smooth and fast lines on the trail and learning the optimum speed to make trail features flow
- Control on steep descents – staying in balance and maximising traction at very slow speeds
- Advanced braking
- Manuals and wheel lifts – where, when and how to use them to your advantage on the trail
- Steps and drop-off techniques – total control in the trickiest of situations, at both high and low speed
- Focus and flow – analysis of a full trail including how and when to use core skills and speed techniques to make the trail flow
At the end of day one, you’ll have a solid structure to your riding for long term development and improvement. You’ll get the essential tool kit and expert help to meet your own riding goals, by dedicating time to improving your technique through coaching.
Day 2 We head out onto the wild trails of North Wales with epic views and miles of singletrack to choose from. Our qualified guides will take you on a journey around some of the classic singletrack North Wales has to offer. Explore beautiful forest trails and natural bridleways that will take you into the breathtaking Snowdonia National Park. From high peaks, rolling hills, flowing single track and rocky descents, you will certainly feel immersed in the natural environment of Snowdonia, exploring some of the best mountain biking North Wales has to offer.