Explore a beautiful forest trails and natural bridleways that will take us into the breathtaking Snowdonia national park. From high peaks, rolling hills, flowing single track and rocky descents, you will certainly feel immersed in the natural environment of Snowdonia, exploring some of the best mountain biking North Wales has to offer.
Our mountain bike weekends offer an opportunity to improve your riding and dedicate some time for you, in a supportive and fun environment. This is not a ‘training camp’ but a chance to get outdoors discover new skills and enjoy time on your bike with like-minded people.
During day one you will work with an experienced coach in small groups to perfect your trail riding, techniques covered will include:
- Pumping for speed – how and where to pump so you can gain ‘free speed’ whilst maintaining a balanced and strong body position
- Line choice – choosing smooth and fast lines on the trail and learning the optimum speed to make trail features flow
- Control on steep descents – staying in balance and maximising traction at very slow speeds
- Manuals and wheel lifts – where, when and how to use them to your advantage on the trail
- Steps and safe drop-off techniques – total control in the trickiest of situations, at both high and low speed
- Focus and flow – analysis of a full trail including how and when to use core skills and speed techniques to make the trail flow
Day 2 dawns as we head out onto the wild trails of North Wales with epic views and miles of singletrack to choose from. Our qualified guides will take you on a journey around some of the classic singletrack cross-country North Wales has to offer.