Mountain bike coaching and guiding day out around the South Downs
Our mountain biking mini break starts at the picturesque Queen Elizabeth Country Park, winner of volunteer built trail of the year 2019. The morning will be spent improving your mountain bike technique through fundamental skills coaching led my expert coaches.
Techniques covered may include:
- Bike setup check – we’ll make sure your bike is set up properly
- Body position for smoother riding – understanding the physics behind riding modern mountain bikes well
- Balance – how correct balance, posture and movement can rapidly improve your riding helping you ride consistently over anything you encounter
- Cornering foundations – how to maintain traction, conserve your speed and hit the best lines in and out of turns
- Safe and effective braking
- Pedaling for consistency
- Wheel lifts
After a morning of coaching it’s time to hit the trails!
Our qualified guides will take you on a journey around some of the best single track trails along the South Coast. From the roller coaster chalk rolling hills of the South Downs Way to the swooping woodland single track trails found all along the length of the Downs, we can ensure you have the perfect fun filled mountain bike adventure to end your weekend on a high. Lunch will be provided, you will need a bag big enough to carry your packed lunch on this day.
This is a great way to fast track your mountain bike skills, improve your confidence and get out and explore new places with like-minded people, who knows you may make a new riding buddy or two!