Do you find yourself avoiding jumps and drops?
Is there anything more fun than getting your wheels off the ground? We don’t think so! But for some it can be daunting especially if you have had or seen someone else having a crash. That is why we designed a fun course which will allow you to practise your jumping in a progressive session under the watchful eye of one of our expert coaches.
- Introduction to manuals and bunny hops
- Mastering the entrance, take off and landing
- Reading the trail, improve your line choice up to the feature
- Getting the correct amount of ‘pop’
- Table tops
- Landing preparation and how to smoothly roll into your next feature
- Controlling and maintaining speed
This course shall run from Queen Elizabeth Country Park near Petersfield.
Please read the following description. If this sounds like you, then you’re perfect for this course:
- You are already confident and competent in all aspects of our Beginners Mountain Bike Skills Course.
- You regularly ride off road (at least twice a month) on blue and red graded single-track trails at a trail centres or similar venues
- You have your own modern mountain bike
- You can already ride confidently on narrow single-track trails with small rocks, roots and steps
- You participate in cardio-exercise at least twice a week
- You can ride moderately steep terrain at a steady pace
- You can ride for at least three hours comfortably
- You are aged 18 and over unless accompanied by an adult also participating on the course (minimum age 15)
If you have little or no regular off-road riding experience (less than one year), we strongly suggest that you join our Beginner course and practice regularly for at least a month to consolidate the skills you learnt before booking this course .