Once you have mastered the essential bike-handling skills, like braking, cornering, gear- selection and carrying your speed, you are ready to join our flow course. You will leave the course able to ride smoother, and ultra-efficiently all day long with these new techniques.
- Pumping for speed – how and where to pump so you can gain ‘free speed’ whilst maintaining a balanced and strong body position
- Line choice – choosing smooth and fast lines on the trail and learning the optimum speed to make trail features flow
- Control on steep descents – staying in balance and maximising traction at very slow speeds
- Manuals and wheel lifts – where, when and how to use them to your advantage on the trail
- Steps and safe drop-off techniques – total control in the trickiest of situations, at both high and low speed
- Focus and flow – analysis of a full trail including how and when to use core skills and speed techniques to make the trail flow
All of our full day mountain bike courses include lunch, video feedback and 30 days support.