Become a smooth, confident rider, able to ride trail features regularly found on red to black graded mountain bike trails. At the end of the session, you’ll have a solid structure to your riding for long term development and improvement. Things we are likely to cover will include:
- Pumping for speed – how and where to pump so you can gain ‘free speed’ whilst maintaining a balanced and strong body position
- Line choice – choosing smooth and fast lines on the trail and learning the optimum speed to make trail features flow
- Control on steep descents – staying in balance and maximising traction at very slow speeds
- Manuals and wheel lifts – where, when and how to use them to your advantage on the trail
- Steps and safe drop-off techniques – total control in the trickiest of situations, at both high and low speed
- Focus and flow – analysis of a full trail including how and when to use core skills and speed techniques to make the trail flow
We can run coaching from most locations in Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex. Our favourite sports to make sure you get the most out of your session are Queen Elizabeth Country Park near Petersfield, South Downs Way and the Surrey Hills.