Dinner – Pumpkin soup
- 2 Butternut/ pumpkin
- 8 Carrots
- 1 1/2 can coconut milk
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Small drizzle of pumpkin oil
- 1 tsp ginger
- Antibacterial/ antifungal properties due to its specific chemical compound called allicin. It is highly effective at killing microorganisms responsible for some of the most common infections (including the common cold)
- Preventing and helping to treat heart disease. This is due to its ability to help reverse plaque build up in the arteries and help balance blood sugar levels.
- Anti-inflammatory properties effective in helping alleviate muscle and joint pain and improving mobility and stiffness. This is due to its active compound, gingerol, which may help relax blood vessels.
- Effective immune booster, as research shows it to be antibacterial able to help fight infection
- Digestive aid and helps soothe an upset stomach. It is also good for resolving nausea during pregnancy or motion sickness.